How it works
The lowdown on what simplistic provides:
- An Account Manager (AM) as your primary contact point with simplistic
- Microsite similar to www.simplistic-microsite.com (code “simple”). Remember, it is
a microsite – targeted, tested and works for the audience
- Shop, Product Pages, About Us, Contact Us pages. You can also add a how it works and FAQ
page (go over with your AM)
- Introduce you to a dedicated PayPal representative
- Set up and test the microsite
- Load your products and inventory (up to 100 variants)
- Upload your brand banner to the flash sale landing page
We need your help
- Please read and execute our agreement
- Carefully complete the checklist provided and return it as soon as possible but no later than 5
business days prior to your sale
- Provide simplistic with the digital assets we request in the manner requested. Timing is
critical, we need them as soon as possible but no later than 5 business days prior to your sale
- Test website comprehensively: place test orders for each credit card type as well as PayPal
button to confirm acceptance of all forms of payment and correct delivery to your account;
test tax configuration; test shipping software or data export from backend of your store
through to your fulfillment solution to confirm every sku and setting is properly mapped; test
customer service phone number and email; test user experience
We have done this thousands of times and our process works.
- Your main simplistic contact is your Account Manager and they will reach out to you with an
introduction. Day to day issues are best communicated via email. We work hard to be
responsive and will definitely respond within 1 business day
- CHECKLIST: This document is critical and we need it fast, complete and accurate.
After you have submitted the checklist any updates or changes must be approved by the segment. Use the checklist to give us the following info:
- Contact information
- Product information (names, descriptions, pricing, inventory)
- Your product descriptions must be dynamic and engaging
just like your photos. The photos and descriptions are
where your brand is going to really shine through so don’t
- Shipping method, rates (per order) and order limits.
- “About Us” text
- Policies regarding returns and shipping
- Sales tax requirements
- DIGITAL ASSETS: We need those too. Again, as soon as possible in the following format:
- Load all images to Dropbox and name the folder "your brand, show, air
- Product images - up to 7 per product
- .jpg or .png file
- 1,100 x 1,100 pixel limit per image
- We recommend square images for performance across all screens
- Label image same as the product title or SKU # for each product (if
multiple images per SKU exist please add a -1, -2 or -3 to the end)
- About Us + Contact pages - and size charts or FAQs if applicable
- .jpg or .png file
- Label images, i.e. "about", "contact", "FAQ"
- Transparent background
- 300 px width .png file
- Banner image (typically lifestyle) for segment landing page
- banner: .jpg 1,000 x 400 px or 650x600px
- banner: .jpg 1300 x 710 px
- Brand color for buttons, etc.
- Font, background and color changes are not allowed
- DEVELOPMENT: Once we have your completed checklist and digital assets we will develop the
microsite. We’ll send you the link and password to the draft site and ask you for edits.
- EDITS: We live in the “flash” world and there will only be time for one round of edits so
please review the draft site carefully. Please compile all edits in one email to your simplistic Account Manager at least 3 business day
prior to the sale. Please note that changes to anything in the checklist will require those changes highlighted clearly in your edit
request email as well as a new checklist to be submitted to simplistic.
- BACK END TRAINING: We will provide you with a reference guide (walkthrough PDF) and will be
there for you if you need specific training regarding cancelling or changing orders, applying
refunds, setting up reports and most importantly DOWNLOADING ORDERS. Please familiarize
yourself with the back end to suit all of your needs prior to your sale.
- You are a part of this too and we need you to perform several checks and tests
- Inventory: We will send you a snapshot of the inventory and require you to
confirm that it is accurate
- Orders: We need you to perform several test transactions to make sure
that price, shipping is accurate, sales tax settings are correct and credit
cards are being accepted.
- Accuracy and functionality of your customer service phone number and
- We go into lockdown mode the business day prior to the sale. We are testing, reviewing and
planning for your big day. If you have something major let us know, but otherwise the show must
go on even if there is something small you would like to change.
- Hopefully this won’t be necessary, but if there are expedited requests, changes to the checklist,
multiple rounds of edits, lack of reasonable cooperation, etc. we will have to charge you. Don’t
worry, we will let you know if you are in the danger zone – you will not receive a charge unless you
have authorized such.
- GAME TIME: On sale day we are very busy juggling everything
in the background to make sure your sale goes smoothly. We will
be in touch with you as well as the show throughout.
- Now the game is over but our work isn’t done! We will close the sale as directed by the show and
put up a large lifestyle image/logo for your brand with your customer service contact information.
As our final act we will “park” your microsite and you will continue to have access to customer
information and order data.